A. Personal Data Collected by Asgard Mining
Personal data means any data that, either on its own or jointly with other data, can be used to identify a person. You directly provide us with such data when you use our websites, products, or services, or interact with us by contacting us via phone or Telegram. We may also obtain data by recording how you interact with our websites, products, or services. As permitted by law, we may also obtain data from public and commercial third-party sources. The personal data we collect includes full name, email address and your phone number. We may also collect the information you provide to us, such as the questions or information you provide for customer service support or by booking a phone call. In addition, we may also collect non-identifiable data, which refers to data that cannot be used to identify an individual, for example, the statistics on website visits or product sales volume.
Asgard Mining may use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Information relating to e-commerce orders may be used for processing the purchase order and related after-sales services, including customer support and re-delivery. In addition, the order number is used to cross check the order with the delivery partner as well as the actual delivery of the parcel. The receipt details, including name, address, phone number and postal code are for delivery purposes.
2. Deliver or verify the products and services you have requested, or perform changes and provide technical support and after-sales services for the foregoing products and services based on your requirements.
3. Send you information about products and services you might be interested in, invite you to Asgard's promotional activities and market surveys, or send marketing information to you. If you do not want to receive such information, you can opt out at any time.
4. Collect user feedback. The feedback you choose to provide is important to help Asgard Mining improve its services. To process your feedback, we may use the personal information you provide to contact you and keep records.
5. Troubleshooting when you send us error reports.
Asgard's website, email messages, and advertisements may use "cookies" and other technologies such as pixel tags and web beacons. These technologies tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, and facilitate and measure the effectiveness of advertisements and web searches. A cookie is a text file stored by a web server on a computer or mobile device, and the content of a cookie can be retrieved and read only by the server that created the cookie. Cookies are unique to the browser or mobile application you are using. The text in a cookie often consists of identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
Sometimes, Asgard Mining stores cookies on computers or mobile devices for the purpose of improving user experience, including the following: login, preferences and settings, advertising cookies, statistical cookies. You can manage or delete cookies at your own preference. You can clear all the cookies stored on your computer, and most current web browsers provide the option of blocking cookies. However, blocking cookies will require you to change your user settings every time you visit our website.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless sharing pursuant to laws and regulations: we may share your information as required by laws and regulations, for resolving legal disputes, or as required by administrative or judiciary authorities pursuant to law.
Asgard Mining values the security of your personal data and has adopted standard industry practices to protect your personal data and prevent it from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification and damage. Asgard Mining takes the following measures:
2. We control the number of authorized personnel and implement hierarchical permission management on them based on service requirements and personnel levels.
3. We strictly select business partners and service providers and incorporate personal data protection requirements into commercial contracts, audits, and appraisal activities.
4. We hold security and privacy protection training courses, tests, and publicity activities to raise employees' personal data protection awareness.
Asgard Mining is committed to protecting your personal data and we do everything within our power. If any personal data incident occurs, Asgard Mining will notify you, pursuant to relevant legal and regulatory requirements, of the basic information about the security incident and its possible impact, measures that Asgard Mining has taken or will take, suggestions about active defense and risk mitigation, and remedial measures. The notification may take the form of an email, text message, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to notify data subjects one by one, we will take appropriate and effective measures to release a Security Notice.
Legislation in some countries and regions to which Asgard Mining provides products and services or from where Asgard Mining processes personal data, provides that data subjects the rights request in regards to the accessing, rectifying, deleting or erasure, porting, restricting, and objecting, the processing of related personal data by Asgard Mining retains. We consider it the responsibility of parents to monitor their children's use of our products and services. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to require personal information from children or offer to send any promotional materials to persons in that category.
Asgard Mining does not seek or intend to seek to receive any personal information from children. Should a parent or guardian have reasons to believe that a child has provided Asgard Mining with personal information without their prior consent, please contact us to ensure that the personal information is removed and the child unsubscribes from any of the applicable Asgard Mining services.
Links to third-party websites and services
You need to determine your interaction with such links on your own. Before submitting your personal data to third parties, please read and refer to these third parties' privacy policies.
International Transfers of Your Personal Data
Our products and services are delivered through resources and servers located in different places, to offer our products and services, we may need to transfer your personal data among several countries. Authorized Asgard Mining personnel and third parties acting on our behalf may access, use and process personal data collected from you in a country/region that is different from the country/region where you entered the personal data, which may have less stringent data protection laws. When we transfer your personal data to other countries/regions, we will protect that the personal data as described in this statement or as otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected (e.g. via privacy notice or supplementary statement of specific product or service).
How to contact us
In case you have any questions or concerns about our site, products or services, our use of your information or this Policy, please contact us on our website or by booking a phone call with our specialists.